Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blue Freewrite

Prompt: Blue

blue like the ocean or my eyes. blue like the sadness that lays inside of people. blue. blue can be pretty. but i can also be threatenting and dispairing. blue is not my favorite color. blue is actually my least favorite color. its proffessional, thank you microsoft, but it remins me to much of the unknown and the pain. sky blue is nice. that remind me of kites, but the normal just blue, or even dark blue is not a fun color. it does not invoke fun, it does not condone fun, and most certainly does not like fun. blue. i wonder what would happen if i wwrote the word blue a million times on a page. would it look like a masterpeice, would it look like i had written the word blue a million times on a page, would it turn blue in my mind. would it make me sad, would it make other pole poeople sad. i think i will try this if my hands will let me. it sounds like an interesting experiment. i might do it a few times, i might do it a milliom times. think. a million pages each one with blue written a million times on them. i should publish it as a book and see how many people i dribe to the brink of insantiy, “but dude. blue. have you ever thought about blue. read this book its dengious” or more realisticly, “dude this is just the word blue writting a niillion times on a million pages. mayube there is a hidden menaing or word. but im not about to find out or look for it.” maybe it would be a bestseller, or a total waste of time. either way a nice experiment. i might paint my rtooom blue. not sky blue but just blue.

No comments: