Wednesday, April 29, 2015

25 Word Dictionary

My wonky manpanion started in on me, “Wabbit, you are uber blue today. It’s very disquieting. The sun is shining, and you’re usually so chipper. What’s wrong?” I felt cautious. He scared me like he used to the other day. That warm glorious feeling I once felt around him was gone.


“You’re super adorbs and pulchritudinous. I know I’m silly to you sometimes, but I’m indubitably in love with you. Please don’t hear my words as being fallacious, I’d bet my life on you.”

“Hodor! You’re always so freakin’ precious aren’t you? You know what you remind me of? A grumpy puppy! Just get in your tank and leave me here to widdle away! I just want to sell my walking sticks alone!” His face scrunched up, and the man I spent most of my life with climbed into his maroon stationwagon, and left forever. My walking stick business picked up, and I spent the rest of my days in peace.

No comments: