Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Heart and The Fist Writing


I think the purpose of the text for the author was to get things down on paper. To say to himself, “This did happen, and I’m still okay.” Even if he did so without even realizing it. I think the purpose the author intended the book to be for other people was to show them what it’s like, and connect with others who are like him, or have been through some of the same experiences. To show them that it really is as terrible as they say it is out there. To try and make them understand why there are so many veterans who have health problems and can’t keep afloat. I think the intended audience is really everyone. Those who have served in a war so as to say, “We can get through this.” And I think it’s for those who haven’t to say,” Do you understand now?” I think that the audience was very broad and  couldn’t be brought down to one specific group of people.

No comments: