Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stress and Conflict Freewrite

Let Stress Be Your Friend

I believe it, sure. DO I want to do it, no? I don’t know. it’s too much work, and I’m too lazy. Laziness is actually what causes like half of my stress.I’m so glad this prompt is only five minutes long. I just want to get out of here and go home and  take out my contacts, and then take a nap. I plan on playing sims again. sims stresses me out. Because they’re unpredictable. Troy forgot his headset and I definitely did not tell him. I wouldn’t have had time to turn around for it. my hands hurt a little bit. this positioning for my hands is not good. I hate how thesecomputers are set-up/ can’t tjey just put them on the top? what is this protecting them from? we can’t bring food or drink in here anyway.


conflict


i have conflictws of time, all the time. i need to be twenty place at once and then when i get home because of all of the adrenaline thats still pumping through me, i cant fall asleep until like two in the morning which creates a conflict for me in getting to class on time/ Ive been late to my chemistry class by at least 10 minutes the past four classes. im never late to work. i never miss work. and im on time to everything else. my classes are what get pushed aside. most of the time. except in today’s case, where i didn’t tell troy i knew his headset was still home because i needed to be here today. we’re not doing anything of much importantce. not to me anway the backspace/delete keys are my favorite keys. i got the window to be smaller so i can actually see what im doing now which is nice. i dont know why i didn’t think of that. i feel like i go off on tangents that she doesnt want me to. i feel like she wants to me just write about the writing prompt. which i did, its just everything i think of makes me think of like ten different things that to me are associated with the subject, but to anyone else may not be. like mac and cheese makes me think of football makes me thing of video games, makes me think about how my xbox doesnt work makes me think of how my computer doesnt work either and that i need to get it fixed, which makes me think of tasha’s dad, which makes me think of tasha, which makes me thing of how she ate all my cookies when i used to have them stored up, think of the before time when it was just me and things werent so bad. so iin essence mac and cheese makes me think of when i first moved into my apartment. and you may be able to see the connections now, but if i just said mac and cheese makes me think of my apartment. it wouldnt. and that one is easy.

conflict’s point of view.


time would say, it’s fine, i go pretty slow when you want me too. its only when you dont pay attention or lay down for too long, that i seem to go by fast. only when you dont whant me to i do. and i go the same speed in both situations. freewritings would say, im pretty important for some reason. io can help you get beettter at writing. sleep would say, youre right you dont need me until its tomorrow and you didnt get enough of me last night and now time isnt allowing you to have any more of me because you were too lazy and now you have to be somewhere. I just translated this document intor German.

third point of view

time beats brittany up because she is insolent, brittany fights sleep because she cant beat up time so she might as well pick on someone her own size. sleep just has to take it. he is fed up of course because she’s blaming him for something he didn’t do, but he doesn’t have anyone to beat up.Time>Brittany>Sleep>Nothing=0 so we can condlude that if we remove brittany, timeis greater than sleep is greater than nothing and 0 is less than brittany

No comments: