Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dream


at some point in time in the dream my grandmother and I were about to go down the cave. it was a little hill with a large rock protruding giving way for a path and then entrance to the cave. I had a small handheld candle holder with a small candle in it. I asked why I needed it, and my grandmother said to help with the fear, and that it will go out, but that that’s what she was there for. supposedly this cave went down to the seven gates of hell. suddenly we were not able to go down and then we were in my grandfather’s car that supposedly he had let my mother use. there was a cigarette butt in the back door thing holder and in the front seat where the dash was there was a secret compartment full of ashes and cigarette butts (by the speedometer). my grandmother and i were cleaning out the car for grandpa. i don't remember what we were talking about, there was a trash bag in the back seat between us. then my mom came by and sat in the car’s seat in the back where i had once been and was all, “how are you?” and looked very different and young. the dream flash forwarded to the deck of my grandparent’s house and we were all sitting around. the glass table was not there but we were sitting in lounging chairs. My mother started to grit her teeth and lick the topside of her mouth. she was moaning and rolling her eyes. Not like those with mental disabilities, but like someone under the influence. I remember thinking in my dream that it was probably meth. While everyone was yelling and fussing at my mother, I decided to go down into the cave. Max our dog was following me. I had the candle in my hand and we embarked down the dark path. The candle stayed lit for a while and then a large gust of wind (which I did not feel or see anywhere else) blew the candle out in almost an instant, and then I woke up.

No comments: